Excerpts from The CEO’s Digital Marketing PlaybookNovember 01, 2019
The information below oﬀers the activities—both high level and granular by channel—to demand from your marketing agency partner and/or your in-house sales and marketing team. This is the full package—the full working ﬁefdom with all the king’s horses and men and employees and agencies working to make your kingdom more money, more eﬃciently. Some are new-school digital. Some are old-school sales and marketing.
At a high level, these are the components required for successful, scalable customer generation that maximizes volume of customers or leads while minimizing Cost Per Sale:
- Advanced non-tradename search engine advertising on Google and Bing
- Advanced social media advertising via Facebook/Instagram
- Advanced display advertising using a DSP: Demographic and Psychographic “up-funnel” Programmatic
- Automated telephony marketing: voice and text
- Do Direct Mail Right
- Advanced Lead Nurturing
- Do Email Correctly
- Cost Per Sale Reporting and Data Pass All of them work and when deployed together, make one hell of a solid, scalable, tied-to-net-new-customer-generation long-term playbook.
All of them work and when deployed together, make one hell of a solid, scalable, tied-to-net-new-customer-generation long-term playbook.