November 01, 2019
At a high level, you need to know that the journey in B2B and High Value B2C net new customer generation is a path that follows a flow.
The Four Stages of the B2C & B2B Sales Cycle are:
- Drive consumer action
- TRUE Omni-Channel Advertising: Google, Bing, Yahoo! Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Direct Mail, DSP, Display, Email
- Convert actions into leads
- ROI-focused web design and optimization + prospect nurturing via digital retargeting
- Convert leads into customers
- Omni-channel lead nurturing, direct mail/email, social, text/automated voice
- Optimize using data to spend a dollar better today than you did yesterday.
- Make sure you are pulling in CRM data and marrying that with front end ad spends to get the cost per acquisition And while [lists] are nice, we need to talk more about WHY we do this, beyond the fact that it’s better, smarter, and respects ROI and the core desired outcome of marketing.
- We want to take media dollars and turn those into new B2C customers and qualiﬁed sales opportunities for B2B companies.
- We want to only focus on what we know makes money 90 percent of the time, activities that have proven to show a Return on Marketing Investment.